Numbur Himal Cheese Circuit Trek is another choice for visitors seeking virgin trekking areas in Nepal. It is named in honor of the Mt. Numburchuli (6959m) and one of the Nepal’s first yak cheese factories, established in 1957 AD. Unique tourism activities in this newly explored trail include soft to adventurous eco camping experience, rock climbing, exploring high altitude lakes, wilderness walks through the mountain forest, glacier walks, base camp treks, high pastures and yak cheese making Sherpa cultural experiences, spiritual and meditation visits at monastery, biodiversity and climate change study, interaction with rural Sherpa people. The mountain views including Everest range, Numburchuli, Gaurishankar, Jugal and Langtang Himal are sensational and the Panchpokhari pass (4605m) and Gyajo La (Thulo Lapcha) pass at 4880m are the most adventurous passes with views extending north into Tibet and south P-Key and Tabe danda.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport. Transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Jiri/ Shvalaya (187 km- 9 hours). O/n at mountain lodge
Day 03: Start trekking from Shivalaya to Khahare (2174m- 4hours walking). O/n in camp
Day 04: Khahare - Panipakha(3108m- 4h walking). O/n in camp
Day 05: Panipakha - Maanedanda(3940m- 4h walking). O/n in camp
Day 06: Maanedanda – Jatapokhari/Panchpokhari (4515m- 4h walking). O/n in camp
Day 07: Panchpokhari -Tare (4140m-5h walking). O/n in camp
Day 08: Tare- Gyazo La Pass- Ngeju (3690m- 4h walking). O/n in camp
Day 09: Ngeju- Lhachhewar (2665m- 4h walking). O/n in camp
Day 10: Lhachhewar- Kyama (2380m- 4h walking). O/n in camp
Day 11: Kyama- Gumdel (2255m- 2h-3h walking). O/n in camp
Day 13: Gumdel- Serding or Bhandar (3360m- 4h walking). O/n in camp
Day 14: Serding or Bhandar- Thodung- Lapchane (3105m- 5h walking). O/n in camp
Day 15: Lapchane- Those (1755m- 4h walking). O/n in tea house
Day 16: Those- Kathmandu (9 hrs drive via Jiri). O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Transfer to international airport for final departure.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
- 3 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at standart hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as per above mentioned itinerary and all entry fees.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the camping trek.
- Camping/Tented accommodation during the trek.
- 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, alary, equipments & insurance.
- Trekking camping equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
- All transportation by private vehicle.
- All necessary permits
- Tourist service charge,
- Office Service charge
- All Government Tax.
- Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver...