Panchase Trek is lying at an elevation of 2508m, it is the highest mountain surrounding the Pokhara valley. Panchase Trekking is ideal as a family trekking holiday providing reasonably easy walk from Pokhara itself. The trek is along the ridge of the hills on the south west side of Phewa Lake, heading north towards the highest point on the Panchase hill. The route offers excellent views of the Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri mountains while walking past through traditional Nepali villages. We can see a combination of typical midhill villages and outstanding mountain views. You will be able to see the culture and lifestyles of Brahman & Chhetri people on this trek as well as a variety of flora and fauna. Panchase trek is suitable for those who want to experience the amazing walking in the Himalaya within short period of time. The best views can be had from Panchase hill.
Day 01: Fly or drive to Pokhara and transfers to the hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Khare, Trek start from Khare to Bhumdi (1600m)
Day 03: Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang, (2100m)
Day 04: Hike to Panchase peak (2550m) for best views, Trek to Bhadure (1400m)
Day 05: Trek to Austrain camp (1350m)
Day 06: Trek to Kande and drive to Pokhara and transfers to the hotel.
Day 07: Fly or drive to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- National park Permit and TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) card.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by bus
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Tent accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking trekking guide.
- Guide: foods, accommodation, insurance, salary,transportation and equipment etc.
- Seasonal fresh fruit such as Pomegranate, Banana, Apple etc.
- First Aids Kid.
- Duffel Bag if require.
- 13% Government VAT and official expense.
Cost Exluds :
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Internal flight
- Hotels and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (We arrange Hotel if you ask) .
- Your Trekking gears.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, juice, beer etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters.