Manasalu trekking is considered one of the most challenging treks in Himalayas region of Nepal. The Manasalu Circuit Trek rewards the adventurous with an unparalleled alpine experience. The Manasalu Round Trekking offers a perfect combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed Himalayan beauty, and a rich mountain biological diversity. The standard Manasalu circuit trekking usually begins from Gorkha and ends at Dharapnai of the Annapurna region. Manasalu Circuit Trekking also offers spectacular scenic beauty and fascinating Tibetan culture. Manasalu circuit trek is a challenging trek requiring good physical fitness and stamina. Trekking to Manasalu offers a unique opportunity to experience a reasonably "untouched" region of Nepal. This trek follows a route that has long been covered by Himalayan buffs, going north behind Himalchuli Peak 29 (7,835m.) and Mt. Manasalu (8,118 m.). Manaslu Circuit Trekking also covers the trails full of glacier views and many different mountain views standing at high elevations. Manasalu Circuit trek involves crossing Rupina La pass, Larke La pass (5105m) and Samagompa.
Day 01: Drive to Arughat (Gorkha) (700m)
Day 02: Arughat to Sati Khola (815m)
Day 03: Sati Khola to Labu Besi (900m)
Day 04: Labu Besi to Jagat (1250m)
Day 05: Jagat to Ngyak (1950m)
Day 06: Ngyak to Ghap (2050m)
Day 07: Ghap to Lho (3148m)
Day 08: Lho to Samagaon (3517m)
Day 09: Samagaon to Samdo (3738m)
Day 10: Samdo to Dharmashala (4480m)
Day 11: Acclimatization day
Day 12: Dharmasala to Bhimtang (3890m) the day of Larky La Pass (5113m)
Day 13: Bhimtang to Tilje (3010m)
Day 14: Tilje to Besisahar (825m)
Day 15: Besisahar to Kathmandu by road service.
- Manasalu Conservation area project (ACAP) Permit and TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) card.
- Kathmandu- Arughat and Beshisahar - Kathmandu by public bus
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking trekking guide.
- Guide: foods, accommodation, insurance, salary,transportation and equipment etc.
- Seasonal fresh fruit such as Pomegranate, Banana, Apple etc.
- First Aids Kid.
- Duffel Bag if require.
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Hotels and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (We arrange Hotel if you ask) .
- Your Trekking gears.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, juice, beer etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters.