Gokyo Everest trekking is one of the popular and challenging trekking trail in Everest region and one of Nepal's most famous treks to the Khumbu Mountains. The 19-days Gokyo Everest Trek takes adventurous trekkers to fabulous Gokyo Valley, source of grand Dudh Koshi River - the large Ngojumba Glacier, the famous Cho La pass, and the celebrated view points of Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar along with Everest Base Camp. Obviously, the trek further travels through the landmarks of Everest region in the company of majestically soaring mountains, friendly Sherpas, colorful monasteries and prayer flags, the Namche Bazzar, the Sagarmatha National Park, and many more. Gokyo, a hidden valley with gorgeous blue lakes in the lap of Himalaya has its own reputation among the adventurous souls. Gokyo Everest Trek-19 days is considered as difficult and challenging trek suitable only for physically fit and experienced hikers who love the challenge. Passionate and experienced trekkers who are able to walk at least 6-7 hours a day with a light rucksack and have zeal to face challenge to this trek.
Day 01: Fly to Kathmandu - Lukla (2,800 m/9,184 ft) - Phakding (2,652 m/8,700 ft)
Day 02: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,283 ft): 5 - 6 hrs
Day 03: Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization Day
Day 04: Namche Bazzar - Dole-(4,110 m/ 13,152 ft): 6 - 7 hrs
Day 05: Dole - Machherma-(4,470 m/ 14,663 ft): 4 - 5 hrs
Day 06: Machherma - Gokyo (4800 m/15,744 ft): 4 - 5 hrs
Day 07: Gokyo Valley: Acclimatization Day - Optional Hike to 5th and 6th Lakes
Day 08: Hike - Gokyo Ri (5357 m/17,570 ft) - Thaknak (4750 m/15,580 ft): 4 - 5 hrs
Day 09: Thaknak - Cho-la Pass (5367 m/17,604 ft) - Dzongla (4830 m /15939 ft): 7 - 8 hrs
Day 10: Dzongla to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 2 - 3 hrs
Day 11: Lobuche - Gorak Shep [5170 m/16,961ft] - Everest Base Camp [5364 m/17,594 ft] - Gorak Shep: 8 - 9 hrs
Day 12: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar - Pheriche [4280 m/14,070 ft]: 8 - 9 hrs
Day 13: Pheriche - Pangboche - Tengboche - Namche Bazzar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5 - 6 hrs
Day 14: Namche Bazaar - Lukla: 6 - 8 hrs
Day 15: Fly Back to Kathmandu
- TIMS( Trek Permit)
- Accommodation in Local Lodge during your trek.
- Sagarmatha National Park Entrance permits.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by flights.
- Guide and necessary staffs and porters with their food, wages and insurance.
- Three Meals everyday during your trek with tea or coffe(Optional)
- Guide and staff
- All the governmental taxes.
- International flight tickets and taxes.
- Hotel, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your insurance.
- Your personal expenses such as bar bills, mineral water, chocolates, telephone, email , internet etc.
- Your laundry services.
- Tipping for your guide and staff.
- Donations and any other unseen expenses.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Any other means of transportations other than above mentioned in “include”.