The Mt. Everest is the world's highest mountain which lies North-Eastern Part of Solukhumbu, Nepal. It is called ‘Sagarmatha’ in Nepali language and “Chomolongma” in Tibetan Language. Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the world’s most popular adventures trekking destination for travel loving people. A trekking journey through the white Himalayas ending up at “Everest Base Camp”; the base of world’s tallest peak Mt. Everest is a one which make dream come true for the adventure seekers around the world. Everest region is considered to be one of the best trekking destinations in Nepal. More than 40 thousand of foreigners visit Everest base in a season. Not only the Mt. Everest but you can see Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Amadabahm, Island Peak ‘Imjatse’ (local name), Lobuche Peak and dozens of chain of Mountains. Everest region is considered as a land of brave “Sherpas” and land of bio diversity and a habitant of hundreds of animals and bird, flora and fauna. So Everest region is rich is its nature its beauty and culture. This is the land of heaven on earth.
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2804m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) – 3 Hours
Day 02: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3441m) – 5 Hours
Day 03: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day 04: Trek from Namche to Tyangboche Monastery (3860m) – 5 Hours
Day 05: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4360m) – 4 Hours
Day 06: Hike to Chhukung Valley (4710m) and return back to Dingboche – 4 Hours
Day 07: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) – 5 Hours
Day 08: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5365m) and back to Gorakshep – 8 Hours
Day 09: Hike up to Kalapatthar (5545m) and trek down to Pheriche (4200m) – 7 Hours
Day 10: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3441m) – 6 Hours
Day 11: Trek from Namcheto Lukla (2804m) – 6 Hours
Day 12: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- TIMS( Trek Permit)
- Accommodation in Local Lodge during your trek.
- Sagarmatha National Park Entrance permits.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by flights.
- Guide and necessary staffs and porters with their food, wages and insurance.
- Three Meals everyday during your trek with tea or coffe(Optional)
- Guide and staff
- All the governmental taxes.
- International flight tickets and taxes.
- Hotel, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your insurance.
- Your personal expenses such as bar bills, mineral water, chocolates, telephone, email , internet etc.
- Your laundry services.
- Tipping for your guide and staff.
- Donations and any other unseen expenses.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Any other means of transportations other than above mentioned in “include”.
Thank you for the great trek ! And good luck with your new agency. hope life will go as you wish !!!
Dear Sonam !!!
our trek here in Nepal has been so amzins and you are he main reason. it was so wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work and all your effort on our behalf. i hope you will some day make it to america and visit us there. good bless !
Thank you for being a faboulous guide. It was a trip I will never forget. Good luck with all of your goals and bussiness aspirations. Reach for the STAR ***** !
Kathryn ( KAT)
you are the best !!! I will always remember you and the wonderful memories you have left us !