Thorong La Pass is natural and dramatic trek around the mighty Annapurna range which is the best trekking area in Mustang Region. It provides you the full satisfaction of true nature providing a combination of spectacular high mountain scenery, picturesque lowland farms and villages, a wealth of cultural interest and a challenging pass by crossing our new mini-Annapurna Circuit trek is justifiably popular. As we ascend, the valley becomes narrower, waterfalls plummet from high above, and the scenery gains a rugged alpine appearance. We start out from Besisahar, ascending the surprisingly wild and unspoiled Marsyangdi valley to reach the north side of the Annapurna massif. In terms of its sheer scale, the valley of the Marsyangdi is unsurpassed. Throughout our walk, we enjoy regular contact with friendly villagers, as well as ever-changing panoramas of some of the world's greatest peaks, including Manasalu and the Annapurna. Traveling from the Hindu-dominated farmland of Nepal's "middle hills" into the high alpine world on the north side of the Annapurnas, which is the domain of Tibetan Buddhism.
Nepal is famous for trip offers exposure to the whole range of trekking environments. Beyond the Tibetan Buddhist village of Manang, the high point of the trip is reached after a stamina-sapping ascent to the Thorong La (17,765ft / 5,416m.). This new shortened itinerary allows us to take advantage of the daily with multiple flights between the mountain airstrip at Jomsom and the colorful capital of Kathmandu while taking in the high traverse of the Annapurnas without sacrificing our ever-important acclimatization process.
Day 01: Drive to Jagat Village. 9 hour drive.
Day 02: Trek to Dharapani. 6,230 feet.
Day 03: Trek to Chame. 8,760 feet.
Day 04: Trek to Pisang. 10,500 feet.
Day 05: Trek to Manang. 11,615 feet.
Day 06: Rest and acclimatization day in Manang.
Day 07: Trek to Yak Kharka. 13,415 feet.
Day 08: Trek to Thorong High Camp. 16,010 feet.
Day 09: Cross the Thorong La to Muktinath. 12,460ft.
Day 10: Trek to Jomsom.
Day 11: Drive / Fly to Kathmandu.
- annapurna Conservation Arrea Project Permit and TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) card.
- Kathmandu - Jagat by bus
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking trekking guide.
- Guide: foods, accommodation, insurance, salary,transportation and equipment etc.
- Seasonal fresh fruit such as Pomegranate, Banana, Apple etc.
- First Aids Kid.
- Duffel Bag if require.
- 13% Government VAT and official expense.
Cost Exluds :
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Hotels and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (We arrange Hotel if you ask) .
- Internal flight / Bus
- Your Trekking gears.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, juice, beer etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters.