Round Annapurna is known as Annapurna Circuit and Thorong-La pass trekking as well. Thorong-La Pass (5,415m) is the highest pass in this trekking. This is probably one of the world's most beautiful trek. It will take you through a wonderful variety of landscapes and culture, from the subtropical lower Marsyangdi Valley where Gurung and Thakali people dominate to the northern arid Buddhist areas. From Thorong-La Pass the trail goes all the way down to Muktinath which is very important holy place for both of Hindu and Buddhists. Close to the Muktinath temple tourists can view external burning flame over the undergrounded natural water spring. Excursion day in Muktinath is fantastic to understand the ethnic people and their culture. Trekkers encounter the red rhododendron forest fully bloomed in March to April. The landscape in this trek is amazing. Some parts of this trekking grant you a dense forest, where as in another part the necked hills stunning up-close views of snowy and glaciated high peaks including Annapurna II, III and IV and many more snow capped mountains can be found.
Day 01: Drive from Kathamndu to Beshi Sahar (790m)
Day 02: Drive Chamje and trek to Tal (1,800m)
Day 03: Trek to Danakyu (2,210m)
Day 04: Trek to Chame (2,700m)
Day 05: Trek to Pisang (3,200m)
Day 06: Trek to Manang (3,400m)
Day 07: Excursion day around the Manang village
Day 08: Trek to Yak Khark (4,020m)
Day 09: Trek to Thorong Phedi (4,500m)
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath (3,810m) via Thorong-La Pass (5,415m)
Day 11: Trek to Kagbeni (2,800m) after Muktinath temple excursion
Day 12: Trek to Tukuche (2,600m)
Day 13: Trek to Ghasa (2,000m)
Day 14: Trek to Tatopani (1,100m)
Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani (2,800m)
Day 16: Trek to Hile (1,500m)
Day 17: Trek to Birethanti (1,100m). 45 minutes drive to Pokhara.
Day 18: Drive or Fly to Kathmandu.
What are Included:
- Annapurna Conservation area project (ACAP) Permit and TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) card.
- Kathmandu - Beshisahar- Chanje and Birethanti - Pokhara by public bus or private Car/ Jeep/Van.
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking trekking guide.
- Guide: foods, accommodation, insurance, salary,transportation and equipment etc.
- Seasonal fresh fruit such as Pomegranate, Banana, Apple etc.
- First Aids Kid.
- Duffel Bag if require.
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- 13% Government VAT and official expense.
What are Excluded:
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Hotels and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (We arrange Hotel if you ask) .
- Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu by flight/ Tourist bus/ Private Car ( We arrange if you ask )
- Your Trekking gears.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, juice, beer etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters.