Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a mountainous region in the north central of Nepal comprising series of peaks which includes the 10th highest peak 8,091m (26,545 ft) Annapurna I, thirteen additional peaks over 7,000m (22,970 ft) and 16 more over 6,000m (19,690 ft).This section is a 55 km-long (34 mi-long) massif bounded by the Kali Gandaki Gorge on the west, the Marshyangdi River on the north and east, and Pokhara Valley on the south (From which it rises 7200m (23622ft)). Annapurna I is tenth among Earth's fourty eight-thousanders. (8167 metre) Dhaulagiri I rises 34 km to the west across the Kali Gandaki Gorge which is considered as Earth's deepest canyon. In pokhara there is a lake called “fewa” which is the best attraction of tourist. From the lake city of Pokhara, popular treks lead to Jomsom, Annapurna Base Camp, Mustang, Manang and around the Annapurna mountain. Short treks to Sikles and Ghandruk are just as popular. In this trek it offers magnificent view of South Annapurna , Himchuli and Fishtail for last minute’s to explore the Himalayan beauties in this region and spectacular view of Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m and Machapuchare Base Camp 3,880m the way of Modi Khola. The Annapurna region is an area of contrasts comprising the wettest, driest and windiest places in Nepal and this is the first and largest conversation area of Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m].
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. [1,338m]
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara [970 m].
Day 04: Drive to Kande / Trek to Landruk [1,645 m].
Day 05: Tolka Trek to Chhomrong [2,170 m].
Day 06: Chhomrong Trek to Himalaya Hotel [2900 m].
Day 07: Himalaya Hotel to Annapurna Base camp [4130 m].
Day 08: Annapurna Base Camp to Sinuwa [2,340 m].
Day 09: Sinuwa to Tadapani [2,675 m].
Day 10: Tadapani to Ghorepani [1,945 m].
Day 11: (Sunrise trip to Punhill) Trek to Trikhedunga. [1,545 m].
Day 12: Ghorepani to Pokhara Via Nayapul. [970 m].
Day 13: Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu [1,338m].
Day 14: Trip ends ! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time.
- Professional Trekking Guide
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Daily Breakfast meals
- All surface transport by non-ac vehicle – jeep/car. Larger size groups will be accommodated by non-ac van or private bus
- Airport transfers by non-ac vehicle
- Sightseeing by non-ac vehicle as per itinerary
- International Airfares and airport departure taxes as applicable.
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions (Others than not mantion at itinerary)
- Travel visas and travel insurance
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in cost included section above