Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trekking flight departs from Pokhara Domestic Airport (domestic) and takes you towards Chhomrong Village which is located at height of 7,800 feet. Our charter Helicopter will drop you at Chhomrong Village from where you head towards the Annapurna Base Camp which takes two days trekking. During the two days trek you will enjoy the most scenic views of Mt. Machhapuchhre and Gangapurna walking towards Bamboo Jungle and Mardi Khola and finally reached Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Base Camp from where you can explore all mountain such as Annapurna 1st, Thaprpuchuli peak, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli and other.
On fourth day our Heli copter will come to the Annapurna Base Camp as per the time schedule given above and pick you up and bring back to Kathmandu via Pokhara. Arriving at Kathmandu then we will transfer to your Hotel then trip will be finish.
Day 01: Pokhara – Land at Chhomrong Village.
Day 02: Chhomrong – Himalaya Hotel.
Day 03: Himalaya Hotel – Annapurna Base Camp 4200m.
Day 04: Annapurna Base Camp – Kathmandu via Pokhara then transfer to Hotel.
Heli & Tea-house Lodge Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Hiace or Tourist Bus. (Airport/Hotel/Airport).
- 3 Major meals; B/L/D (by Lodge menu) and accommodation at best available tea-house lodge during the trek en-route.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide and necessary Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Per member 15 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking Permit & National Park permits Fees.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- 5 Hours Helicopter flights; Kathmandu/Pokhara/ABC/Pokhara/Kathmandu with airport tax.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- 3 major meals breakfast, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking gears as well as sleeping bags.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: to & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.