“Responsible tourism refers to the management of tourism in which includes various activities like aimed at maximising economic, social and environmental benefits, minimising costs to destinations and creates better places for people to live in and better places to visit for tourist.”
- Responsibility towards Tourist : We implement our whole responsibility towards our guests. We provide full information about the specific place of destination to the our guests. We provide awareness to keep appreciation of cultural and natural history, social development, environmental challenges and so on to the our guests and employees. We share more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues. Our goal is to provide comfortable, satisfied, happy and entertainble holiday.
- Responsibility towards Environment : To manage the suitable environment for the tourist is our important responsibility. We establish good and sustainable environment by maintaining the quality of surroundings, improving the experience for guests and creating the environment that match the living standards of local communities. We minimize the environmental impact created by tourists. We try to minimize negative impacts on socio-economy and environmental isuese. We care and save the environment by encouraging guests and employees for conserving landscapes, plants, animals and protected areas. We aware tourist not to damage the natural resoucres, wild animals and other as well.
- Responsibility towards Social : We give the local population a central role in the touristic development of their own territory. We make involvement of the local community through their participation in some activities and also in the decision-making process which is essential for a sustainable touristic development. There we have a involvement of local people in taking decisions that make positive affect in their lives and improve living standard. Our team make participation by involving and co-operating with local people. We will abide by local, national and international laws, discouraging illegal, abusive or exploitative forms of tourism.
- Responsibility towards Culture : We respect the local culture by understanding its essence in the overall touristic development. We also focus on creating an awareness of the local culture, its traditions, the lifestyle, the local gastronomy and the handcraft to all over the world through tourist. We make positive contributions to the tourist for conservation of natural and cultural heritage. We understand and respect cultures by promoting and communicating our traditions, life styles and heritage to our guests and employees.
- Responsibility towards Economy : We help to generate equally distributed economic benefits for the local population and its hosting territory. We generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the improvement and development of host communities, improves our working conditions and access to the tourism industry from all sectors.